professional career coach
I’m a professional with 25 years of multinational experience in the fields of market research, client service, business development, project management, team management & facilitation. The most self-fulfilling part of my job throughout my career was managing, developing, motivating and coaching people and teams. The passion to train, mentor and develop individuals to grow and achieve their full potential was the motivating value behind pursuing career coaching. This is where it all seems to fit together, my results-oriented, structured character together with my passion & experience was a good mix to start on this exciting journey of ‘career coaching’.
• Delivered training on soft and technical skills to different stakeholders including clients and employees.
• Delivered interactive trainings to large number of audience from different backgrounds.
• Delivered presentations and trainings to external and internal stakeholders – clients and employees.
• Acted as a keynote speaker in different key events.
CLIENT SERVICING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SKILLS
• Built strong business relationships with strategic clients to provide solutions to support their success as well as develop Nielsen’s business.
• Ensured a high level of client satisfaction for the different services and solutions provided both in terms of quality of data and servicing.
• Ensured high level of satisfaction for internal stakholders and
• Lead new initiatives and projects driving business development.
LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS
• Led, coached and motivated several senior and junior teams across different departments.
• Delegated and empowered a large team of client servicing and operations.
• Responsible for continuous motivation of the different teams across units in all stages of the project to achieve operational excellence.
• Coaching and developing different team members to ensure a second line of managers is created.
• Worked on submitting the annual operating plan, for the Retail Measurement line of business, as well as actively participating in three-year strategic planning for the business.
• Setting revenue targets for different teams and monitoring progress through monthly and quarterly KPI reviews.
• Analyzed large databases of results collected in trade surveys and employee engagement surveys of quantitative and qualitative nature.
• Helped several multinational and local businesses to make decisions based on survey results through providing executive insights and recommendations.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS
• Planned the milestones of different projects across MENAP with key stakeholders, for multiple years.
• Responsible for timely completion of these projects by devising appropriate strategies, practicing risk, management, developing contingency plans and continuously reviewing progress.
• Responsible for leading the process of problem solving in the different projects across different units.
• Actively involved with the operational team to change the product designs to both match the clients needs and ensure high ROI.
• Led several regional projects with regards to account management and business development within the MENAP region. Participated in the following Projects: Implementation of Hand Held Terminals instead of manual collection of data – 2007 Successful implementation of the Trade Census and achieving High ROI – 2007/2008 Roll out of the Telecom Trade survey – 2009/2010
• Participated in organizing several events namely: Two Consumer 360 Conferences in Egypt (2008, 2009), Unlocking Growth Potentials, The Next Big Thing – presenter of one of the knowledge cafes, Trade Census Event (2008) – Speaker of the event
WORK EXPERIENCE / TRAINING EXPERIENCE
Associate Director, Project Management Office, Operations – MENAP, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, July 2011-Nov 2013 Associate Director, Client Service, Retail Measurement Services, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 2009-June 2011 Business Unit Head, Client Service, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 2006-2009 Group Account Manager, Client Service, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt,2004-2006 Account Manager, Client Service, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 2001-2003 Senior Executive, Client Service, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 1998-2001 Research Executive, Client Service, Nielsen Egypt, Cairo, Egypt, 1996-1997
Coaching session with Abeer Iskander will be 45 minutes and will cost 400 EGP
If you have any question don’t hesitate to contact us